Tiebacks sentence example
- This attractive interior is further enhanced with contrasting deep red curtains, scatter cushions with accented styling and upholstered tiebacks.
- Creative types can paint Dr. Seuss characters onto craft wood, and use these as custom tiebacks for curtains.
- Find a few small ladybugs at your local dollar store, and use them as tiebacks by gluing elastic to their backs.
- French country curtains are held gracefully with rooster tiebacks.
- If the curtains require tiebacks, keep them very simple.Advertisement
- The accessories such as brackets, rings, finials and tiebacks all help bring the look together.
- Decorative tiebacks, also called hold backs are used to pull the curtains back towards the wall on each side, allowing more light to enter the room.
- The metal J-arm type of tiebacks can also have small, decorative finials on them.
- The Danbury Ridgefield tiebacks alone are a study in design perfection.
- Tiebacks can be of self-material or any other kind of tieback you like an elegant rope cord and tassel.Advertisement
- Some of the larger bedding sets include window treatments such as curtain panels, valances and tiebacks, giving you a coordinated look throughout your bedroom.
- Stitch up curtains from some old bed sheets, then string together beads from broken costume jewelry to create customized tiebacks.