Tie-ins sentence example
- Or complementary businesses merchandizing tie-ins to in this case quot how the.
- Of a million retail tie-ins with either would vastly if you get.
- The associated merchandising created a whole industry of models, toys, games and other tie-ins.
- Meanwhile publishers continued to churn out TV, movie and comic book tie-ins in a time when such games were anything but formulaic.
- Also, if you're not a fan of the Magic Kingdom, the cruise might be overwhelming with all of its Disney tie-ins.Advertisement
- As a result, much of science fiction is driven by media tie-ins and hefty space opera epics that are hardly discernible from high fantasy.
- Are there sports team tie-ins for your product?