Tie-back sentence example
- Glancing in the mirror, he straightened his jacket and tucked the tie back down into his vest.
- Whatever he says, there's a direct tie back to us!
- Alex straightened his coat and tucked the tie back into his vest.
- Surgeon John Walmsley, assisted by nurse Abby Hodges perform a tie-back on this patient with laryngeal paralysis.
- A very formal style of shower curtain ensemble is a valance, a panel, and tie-back curtains.Advertisement
- Tie-Backs: If your bathroom is designed in a formal style, tie-back shower curtains are a good addition.
- The Aqua-Print Tie-Back dress, for example, in sizes 1-5X, is great to wear all through spring.
- First, it features a charming string tie-back on top.
- In any case, all the inspiration needs to tie back into our roots in Hollywood.
- This two-piece bikini features a white triangle halter top with a tie-back closure (located behind the neck), while the stripe detail on the chest contrasts nicely over the white, polka dot bottoms; a truly fun summer look!Advertisement
- This bikini comes with triangle slide cups, a halter neck tie, a tie back and a Brazilian-cut bikini bottom for a price of $32.95.
- Bowback: A simple V-neck top made more fun with an adjustable tie back meant for making a bow.
- Sheath and tie-back waist styles both work well since they are close fitting to the body and have straighter, cleaner lines.
- Sheath and tie-back waist dresses are often made from cotton or silk and fall right above or at the knee.
- Leather: Plain ol' brown leather isn't boring when it features details like tie-back bows and amazing little equestrian-inspired hardware clasps.Advertisement
- Use a friendship bracelet to tie back curtains for a fun look in a teen's room.
- The snap crotch and tie back will make it a good fit.