Tidying sentence example
- Chris has done a bit more tidying up of the veg area.
- Everyone knows it is far more than a tidying up exercise.
- And Doris 's obsession with tidying up has potentially tragic repercussions.
- The pig did a marvelous job tidying all the apples up like a giant pink vacuum cleaner !
- Maybe tidying up the odd wordy sentence but otherwise pretty much OK.Advertisement
- The house is broken up into "jurisdictions," and all of the kids have assigned sections for tidying.
- I was tidying up some details when my computer singled an incoming message, from Merrill Cooms.
- Tidying up bits of the city is fine, but why does the Center and Old Market look so lifeless now?
- The GIF and PNG options on the output page now produces sample graphical output - August 3rd Tidying up.
- Planting, pruning, tidying litter picking, helping to put up notice board!Advertisement
- It seems like the tidying up of a few outdated feudal relics.
- The website now looks a tad better in Firefox, thanks to some tidying of the CSS.
- And Doris's obsession with tidying up has potentially tragic repercussions.
- The pig did a marvelous job tidying all the apples up like a giant pink vacuum cleaner!
- I started off really well; cooking food, doing the dishes and tidying the kitchen - it did n't last.Advertisement