Tidied sentence example
- The room there has not been tidied up.
- After a shower and breakfast, she tidied the cabin and wandered around.
- When they came in to tea, having taken off their outdoor things and tidied themselves up after their journey, Marya Dmitrievna kissed them all in due order.
- After our return we had a cup of tea and removed ribbons and flags and generally tidied the cars after the days events.
- Members attended two days layer and tidied up the mess.Advertisement
- Glancing indolently and indifferently at all the prisoners, he ordered the officer in charge to have them decently dressed and tidied up before taking them to the marshal.
- One morning, between seven and eight, returning after a sleepless night, he sent for embers, changed his rain-soaked underclothes, said his prayers, drank tea, got warm, then tidied up the things on the table and in his own corner, and, his face glowing from exposure to the wind and with nothing on but his shirt, lay down on his back, putting his arms under his head.