Tickles sentence example
- lightness of tone and refinement of taste that tickles you in lots of places.
- Then suddenly you smile as a wine tickles the palate with its joyous sensations.
- tickles the ivories more than I do.
- tickles the palate with its joyous sensations.
- tickles the fancy.Advertisement
- Click for Mini Plasma Ball larger image You can actually " feel " the energy as the light gently tickles your fingertips.
- In fact, our cat tickles the ivories more than I do.
- One ca n't browse the hills by height, name or whatever tickles the fancy.
- If alternative, hard rock music from Canada tickles your fancy, you might just be interested in finding some Three Days Grace tabs to learn to play their hits on your guitar.
- With that in mind, take a look at this partial list of downloadable PlayStation 3 games to see if anything tickles your fancy.Advertisement
- There's even a brief review there for you to enjoy, and while there, you may want to check out their other Arcade Games to see what tickles your fancy.
- The free trial is here for you to check out, and if it tickles your fancy, you may want to plunk down twenty smackeroos for the deluxe version.
- Italy's contribution to the sparkling wine market is Prosecco, a light, affordable frizzante style wine that tickles and pleases the palate in equal measure.
- If you already know and love TIGI's successful Bedhead line of hair care and styling products, you're bound to find something from the Catwalk line that tickles your fancy.
- Champagne tickles the nose--and the fancy.Advertisement
- If you love playful, casual shoes with feminine designs, chances are you'll find something that tickles your fancy in the Grandco sandals lineup.
- If this track only tickles your Johnny Cash appetite and you need more, visit our Free Johnny Cash Music Downloads article.