Ticketing sentence example
- Particular benefits for forecourts include eletronic e-top-ups, electronic LED pole signs, an integrated codax carwash ticketing sytem and online customer loyalty schemes.
- You can explore your ticketing options by entering a wide variety of data.
- Disney World has a vast array of ticketing options, so make sure you know what comes with your selected package.
- For more information on a Disney World vacation or ticketing information, visit the Walt Disney World Resort planning website.
- Simplify your vacation planning at Disney World by noting which rides have FASTPASS ticketing available.Advertisement
- The FASTPASS ticketing service is another way of making your vacation go your way.
- The response is yes, but with a catch - all individuals aged 14 years and older must register online for a ticketing waitlist and then when their name comes up on the list, they will be notified.
- First, you will avoid waiting in line to check your luggage, making electronic ticketing and quick check in options run much more smoothly.
- In addition to coupons, the Cincinnati Zoo itself offers a variety of ticketing packages for your day at the Zoo that offer significant savings.
- Daytime Emmy Awards tickets are offered through multiple outlets including ticketing agencies such as Ticketmaster.Advertisement
- Fans interested in purchasing tickets for the Daytime Emmys show should begin scouting ticketing agencies at least 12 weeks prior the show's events.
- Located directly across the street from Broadway and Off-Broadway's central ticketing agency, the Doubletree Guest Suites Times Square is in the heart of the action.
- Another controversy emerged over ticket sales to Cyrus' 2007 U.S. tour sold out in seconds and then tickets priced several times over the face value began popping up on eBay, forcing Ticketmaster to re-evaluate its ticketing policy.
- Booting is when a ticketing crew member finds out a civilian has three or more tickets.
- A normal show follows the order of ticketing the offending vehicle, booting or towing the car -which depends on how many infractions the civilian has- and transporting the vehicle to the lot for retrieval by the public.Advertisement
- The Detroit crew consists of the Booting Crew and the Ticketing Crew.
- The latter two are also on the ticketing team.
- On the ticketing crew you find Gina, Denise, Mike, Ken, Tim, Lori, Tiffany, Marylin, Fatima, Shawn, Roberta, Luz, Paul, Jim, Carmen, Marlene, Lisa, Jeff, Danielle, and Brian.