Ticket-holders sentence example
- The paid-up capital of British railways in 1901 exceeded I,Ioo,000,000; the passengers, not including season ticket-holders, also numbered x,Ido,ooo,000; and the sum annually spent in working the lines considerably exceeded the whole capital authorized to be spent on their construction in 1837.
- Pubs and clubs across the town also held special events, some of which were open to ticket holders only.
- Promoters say there is not plan to reschedule the gig and ticket holders should seek a refund.
- All grandstand ticket holders will be given replacement seats in similar locations as in the existing grandstand and will be closer to the pitch.
- Season ticket holders will receive a priority booking period for tickets.Advertisement
- Discount London has arranged for fast track entry for our ticket holders to avoid the lengthy queues.
- Season ticket holders will receive a priority booking period for ticket holders will receive a priority booking period for tickets.
- Unlike similar tours, such as American Idol, which only features the top performers of that specific past season, the Dancing with the Stars Tour combines the talents of all the seasons, giving ticket holders quite a show.