Tick-borne sentence example
- Visitors to forested areas should seek medical advice about immunization against tick borne encephalitis.
- Other risks: Tick-borne encephalitis is present in forested areas.
- Tick-borne relapsing fever in west USA and west Canada.
- The group includes epidemic and endemic typhus fevers, tick-borne typhus, scrub typhus and Rocky Mountain spotted fever.
- Rocky Mountain spotted fever (RMSF) is a tick-borne illness caused by a bacteria, resulting in a high fever and a characteristic rash.Advertisement