Thyroiditis sentence example
- Hypothyroidism can arise in dogs either as a result of immune mediated thyroiditis or idiopathic thyroid follicular atrophy.
- With no goiter the condition may be called atrophic thyroiditis or primary myxoedema.
- Canine hypothyroidism due to lymphocytic thyroiditis can often be controlled well with thyroid hormone replacement therapy Myasthenia gravis - prognosis is guarded.
- There are ways of dealing with postpartum thyroiditis without doing this test.
- Uncommon types of benign thyroid nodules are due to subacute thyroiditis, silent thyroiditis or Reidel's thyroiditis.Advertisement
- Considering the clinical course in this case, thyroidectomy may be indicated for lymphoproliferative diseases in Hashimoto 's thyroiditis treated with chemotherapy.
- Uncommon types of benign thyroid nodules are due to subacute thyroiditis, silent thyroiditis or Reidel 's thyroiditis.
- The most common cause of hypothyroidism in mid-to late-childhood and adolescence is Hashimoto's thyroiditis, which occurs in up to 1.2 percent of the school age population.
- Hypothyroidism may also be caused by an abnormality of the immune system that results in damage and destruction of the thyroid gland (Hashimoto's thyroiditis).
- Autoimmune diseases such as autoimmune hemolytic anemia (AIHA), immune thrombocytopenia purpura (ITP), rheumatoid arthritis, autoimmune thyroiditis, and systemic lupus erythematosus are sometimes associated with CVID.Advertisement