Thymic sentence example
- T cell receptor gene rearrangement problems contribute to thymic involution by making the cells less resistant to apoptosis.
- A11 Positive selection (mediated mainly by thymic epithelium) is believed to be the main process occurring in the cortex.
- In the elderly only small nodules of active thymic tissue can be found.
- Part of our ongoing work aims to derive thymic epithelial stem/progenitor cells from ES cells in vitro.
- Thymic factors are being studied as therapeutic agents for Aids patients and cancer patients.Advertisement
- Thymic hormones are involved in the maturation of T lymphocytes.
- Thymic activity and T-cell differentiation are abnormal in RA.
- The use of thymic transplants and hormones has not led to improvement.
- Thymic aplasia-A lack of T lymphocytes, due to failure of the thymus to develop, resulting in very reduced immunity.