Thundery sentence example
- Thursday, August 12th The day was very thundery - it rained heavily almost constantly.
- Ahead of this further east, one or two sunny spells but also some thundery showers breaking out.
- Scattered heavy and possibly thundery showers are possible from late morning.
- Thundery troughs over France gave a lot of storms there during the day.
- Heavy thundery showers on Saturday will be followed by a drier, less hot day on Sunday.Advertisement
- The evening saw some heavy thundery rain reported from N Wales to NW Scotland.
- Around 8pm a band of thundery weather made its way through the central lowlands, centered to the west of Wishaw.
- In many places it tends to be the most thundery month.
- Over the whole of this interior region rainfall comes mainly in the summer season, mostly in thundery downpours.