Thunderous sentence example
- Shell horns are easy to blow and make a thunderous sound.
- Its GOD who creates, GOD who delivers, GOD who heals, and God who is worthy of a thunderous ovation of praise!
- There was a slightly trippy version of Machines R Us, that came come close to matching Massive Attack's thunderous sound.
- The news was greeted with thunderous applause from an audience.
- A true surfers ' Paradise where you can revel in the excitement of its thunderous surf or simply relax under clear blue skies.Advertisement
- Two o'clock and the thunderous, unbroken roar of thousands of bikers partying like crazy was plain to be heard.
- A thunderous V8 symphony emanating from the pair of enlarged chrome tailpipes is enough to send a shiver down the spine.
- Anglo-Saxon (the parent language of English) was a rolling, sonorous, thunderous language well-suited to poetry and oration.
- Mixed in with the thunderous roar of our artillery we could also hear rifle fire.
- A first ever fourth-round appearance had stirred the locals in this charming spa town more used to thundering hooves than thunderous volleys.Advertisement
- The MC made the appropriate announcement to thunderous cheers from the near-capacity crowd.
- Although I'm sure there were many political statement contained therein they were lost amid the massive guitar and thunderous bass.
- There was a slightly trippy version of Machines R Us, that came come close to matching Massive Attack 's thunderous sound.
- A veritable inferno of thunderous bass and insanely fast drumming, this song guarantees a dramatic and mind-blowing entrance for the band.