Thunderbolts sentence example
- The thunder spirits had even less success in trying to hurl thunderbolts at him.
- When you reach Drax he'll throw a few thunderbolts at you.
- The airfield was occupied by the 352nd Fighter Group, They used P-47 thunderbolts until converting to P-51 Mustangs in April 1944.
- During the air battles leading to the re-capture of Rangoon, RAF thunderbolts flew fighter escort missions with RAF Liberator bombers.
- The airfield was occupied by the 352nd Fighter Group, They used P-47 Thunderbolts until converting to P-51 Mustangs in April 1944.Advertisement
- During the air battles leading to the re-capture of Rangoon, RAF Thunderbolts flew fighter escort missions with RAF Liberator bombers.
- As a natural result of this belief we find the view that the operations of nature are conducted by a multitude of more or less obedient subordinate deities; thus, in Portuguese West Africa the Kimbunda believe in Suku-Vakange, but hold that he has committed the government of the universe to innumerable kilulu good and bad; the latter kind are held to be far more numerous, but Suku-Vakange is said to keep them in order by occasionally smiting them with his thunderbolts; were it not for this, man's lot would be insupportable.
- They are the companions of Indra, and associated with him in the wielding of thunderbolts, sometimes as his equals, sometimes as his servants.