Thrower sentence example
- The thrower, in the ordinary form of the game, was expected to retain the recumbent position that was usual at table, and, in flinging the cottabus, to make use of his right hand only.
- shaping pottery vessels on the thrower's wheel, at which he soon became extraordinarily skilful.
- No spear thrower or bow and arrow was known.
- discus thrower who was banned for failing a drugs test.
- javelin thrower Brett Byrd, one of Tamworth's top field athletes, will combine training at the track with indoor winter training.Advertisement
- Hercules Wimbledon's top javelin thrower Bekele Tola gained a double success taking the javelin with 58.69 meters and shot with 10.89 meters.
- When guarding the thrower, the marker may not straddle the pivot foot of the thrower.
- The Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans is famous for the throwing of beads when someone, usually a woman, flashes the thrower.
- If you're a veteran party thrower, you may be looking for some new ways to spice up your house for this year's Halloween celebration.