Throw-in-the-towel sentence example
- Like him, she didn't know when to throw in the towel.
- A Swansea escape seems so far-fetched, however Hollins is refusing to throw in the towel.
- A more timid soul might throw in the towel in the face of all this crap.
- When you've racked your brain and really can't see anything else to try that is going to make a meaningful difference, it's time to throw in the towel.
- If neither of these is an option, don't throw in the towel just yet.Advertisement
- Do you throw in the towel or turn things around?
- If you've put on a black leather sport coat and questioned whether you could pull it off or even feel comfortable at all in it, try on a brown one before you throw in the towel on leather blazers and sport coats altogether.