Three-pronged sentence example
- In both the fruits fall out freely from the glume, and in the latter the awns are three-pronged and shorter than the grain.
- The cartesian parabola is a cubic curve which is also known as the trident of Newton on account of its three-pronged form.
- An ax will be useful, a hunting spear not bad, but a three-pronged fork will be best of all: a Frenchman is no heavier than a sheaf of rye.
- As you can see, these insects are a nuisance and a potential health threat to your pet, but you can get them under control by taking a three pronged approach to eliminating fleas.
- In order to get rid of a flea infestation, you need to take a three-pronged approach to flea control.Advertisement
- The controller is three-pronged, with the traditional directional pad on the left, an analog stick in the centre, and six face buttons on the right (A, B, and the four C buttons).
- To get your hands on a Nintendo Wii, you may need to employ a three-pronged strategy.
- Blade Systems - The Cuisinart blenders have a three pronged stainless steel blade system.
- The Triskele The triskele is a three-pronged spiral.
- The entire practice is based on a three-pronged approach that includes mind, body and spirit.Advertisement