Thrashed Sentence Examples
- It thrashed in objection, doubling her over again.
- But the officer thrashed him because he had to get on as quickly as possible.
- In some parts of England the trees are thrashed with rods or poles to obtain the nuts, but this is not a commendable mode of collecting them.
- The demon within her thrashed and darted to the first wound, then the second, trying to heal both.
- According to Martha who remained with Howie, he thrashed about the bed, frightening her.
- He thrashed, knocking Kris back.