Thousandfold sentence example
- It has 4,000,000K of memory—once again, a thousandfold increase over its predecessor.
- The second would be to argue that the cost of materials to build the Mercedes won't fall by a thousandfold.
- Among the archives, kept in the sacristy of the church, are several banners captured by the Appenzellers in former days, among them one taken in 1406 at Imst, near Lanedeck, with the inscription Hundert Teufel, though popularly this number is multiplied a thousandfold.
- In 1831 Patrick Matthew, in the appendix to a book on naval timber and arboriculture, laid stress on the extreme fecundity of nature "who has in all the varieties of her offspring a prolific power much beyond (in many cases a thousandfold) what is necessary to fill up the vacancies caused by senile decay.
- Homemade pies taste absolutely scrumptious - any effort put into making your own pie pays you back in taste a thousandfold.Advertisement
- If I had to put a number on it, I would say ten thousandfold.
- We still have a thousandfold increase in productivity before us.
- So a thousandfold increase in capacity at one-fortieth the cost is like the $50,000 Mercedes dropping to a buck and a quarter.
- Finally, you might argue that fees paid as royalties to the owners of the intellectual property needed to build the Mercedes for $50 will not fall by a thousandfold.
- So, will we get a thousandfold increase in other areas?Advertisement
- Yes, I see the cost of food falling a thousandfold.
- Vacationing should fall in price but requires much direct labor, so it will not fall by a thousandfold.
- That brings us back to the thousandfold increase in wealth, which the world will soon experience.
- My guess of the thousandfold increase in wealth is just that, a guess.
- But let's say only 10 percent of industries will experience this thousandfold increase in productivity.Advertisement
- Popper's often acerbic efforts in this respect outdistanced Aristotle's a thousandfold.