Thought-process sentence example
- I tried to comprehend his thought process but I found it irrational.
- At each successive stage in our progress fresh contradictions break out, but the ideal of a station at which the thought-process and its other, if not one, are at one, is permissible as a limiting conception.
- El Grande, Torres and Through The Desert, for example, all involve this deep thought process.
- When confronted with any thorny societal problem, I apply the same basic thought process I used on the five topics of this book.
- Each requires a different thought process in making the right selection.Advertisement
- Often a last attempt at controlling or changing the unpleasant cards dealt to them, hitchhikers live only in the now, and most often ignore any dangers or risks associated with that thought process.
- This type of thought process can really help find something unique for a given class year.
- The following steps are provided to give you some general guidance and stimulate your thought process about certain aspects of learning the electric guitar.
- Installation costs will quickly add on to the price of a unit, so before you purchase, bring your contractor into your thought process.
- Whether you base it off of a movie, improve on an existing title or come up with it as a result of an amazing dream, use your creative thought process and picture your new game world.Advertisement
- Standardized tests reveal little about the test-taker's thought process during testing.
- If the words "plastic sandal" conjure up images of slick, sweaty feet squishing their way through summer in those colorful jelly shoes that tend to be common among children, it's time to update your thought process.
- Unfortunately, this type of thought process often results in the rapid return of the weight that was lost in the first place.
- Logic began to drift back into Dean's thought process.
- Hegel's logic as a whole, however, stands and falls not with his thoughts on syllogism, but with the claim made for the dialectical method that it exhibits logic in its integral unity with metaphysic, the thought-process as the self-revelation of the Idea.Advertisement