Thos sentence example
- Other works which should be studied are: Dr Thos.
- The Scottish Churches gave Edward Irving, Thos.
- The recipients were Sir John Chandos and Sir Thos.
- Rosmini's Sistema filosofico has been translated into English by Thos.
- (Documentos) (Lisbon, 1877); A Report of the Kingdom of Congo (London, 1881), an English translation, with notes by Margarite Hutchinson, of Filippo Pigafetta's Relatione del Reame di Congo (Rome, 1591), a book founded on the statements and writings of Duarte Lopez; Rev. Thos.Advertisement
- English Puritanism lives in the affections of modern readers more than the Protestant schoolmen of the Continent do - Richard Baxter, John Owen, John Howe, Thos.
- Gordon sailed at once for the Cape, and saw the governor, Sir Hercules Robinson, Mr Thos.
- Sir George Dalston also sold the advowson to the Rev. Thos.
- The organ is endowed with £ 1000., three per cent consols, for defraying the salary of the organist, Mr. Thos.
- Declaration of the King's intention to pay a legacy of 2000 French livres, left by the late Queen of Scots to Thos.Advertisement
- Thos who take a stand will be literally starved to death in funding terms.