Thirty-second sentence example
- He'd already broken promises of finding his lifemate by his thirtieth, his thirty-first, his thirty-second birthdays.
- The thirty-second volume of the Histoire litteraire de la France, which was partly his work, is of great importance for the study of 13th and 14th century Latin chronicles.
- In the thirty-second year of this reign, the " bill for the breed of horses " was passed, the preamble of which runs thus: - " Forasmuch as the generation and breed of good and strong horses within this realm extendeth not only to a great help and defence of the same, but also is a great commodity and profit to the inhabitants thereof, which is now much decayed and diminished, by reason that, in forests, chases, moors and waste grounds within this realm, little stoned horses and nags of small stature and of little value be not only suffered to pasture thereupon, but also to cover mares feeding there, whereof cometh in manner no profit or commodity."
- The Imperial army, strictly speaking, was one third composed of Dutch, Belgians, men from the borders of the Rhine, Piedmontese, Swiss, Genevese, Tuscans, Romans, inhabitants of the Thirty-second Military Division, of Bremen, of Hamburg, and so on: it included scarcely a hundred and forty thousand who spoke French.
- What will probably entice fans the most is a thirty-second promotional clip of her called "WWE/WWF - Stacy Keibler Titantron" in which she appears in several bikinis and a few other racy shots.Advertisement