Thirsts sentence example
- From the scarcity of water on the main routes through the Kalahari these roads are known as " the thirsts "; along some of them wells have been sunk by the administration.
- It may be so to worldly eyes, but in the time of danger to Islam the Moslem turns away from the things of this world and thirsts only for the service of his Faith, even though he looks in the face of death To establish confidence in the minds of the Egyptian public that the authorities could maintain order and tranquillity, it was determined to increase permanently the strength of the British garrison.
- This misdirected will is punished by finding that the objects after which it thirsts are in truth vanity and emptiness.
- The wolf is a ravenous beast, and thirsts for blood.
- The psalmist says, " My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.Advertisement
- The psalmist says, My soul thirsts for God, for the living God.
- Category:Video Game Rental may be a very viable option if you happen to be a video game player that grows tired of titles quickly and thirsts for new and exciting entries on a continuous basis.