Thin-skinned sentence example
- Limes are thin-skinned citrus fruit, similar in appearance to a small green lemon.
- "So thin-skinned that a fly would draw blood," as the prince of Carpi expressed it, he could not himself restrain his pen from sarcasm.
- The thin-skinned progeny of thoroughbred or Arab stock is too delicate to live unless when hand-fed - and hand-feeding is not according to custom.
- thin-skinned patrol cars.
- The lack of a popular mandate explains why New Labor has been so thin-skinned all the way through the election campaign.Advertisement
- The crime effectiveness of the RUC is determined by other factors than whether armored Land Rovers are replaced by thin-skinned patrol cars.
- This French red is made from thin skinned grapes, which results in less tannins and more fruit flavor.