Thimbles sentence example
- Cottage Thimbles proved their case, and Nominet accordingly transferred the disputed domain name to them.
- Both in the town and neighbourhood there are numerous foundries and works for iron, brass, steel and bronze goods, while other manufactures include wire, needles and pins, fish-hooks, machinery, umbrella-frames, thimbles, bits, furniture, chemicals, coffee-mills, and pinchbeck and britanniametal goods.
- Ditalini- These "little thimbles" can be used to make a fun pasta salad.
- If you collect baseball cards, coins, figurines of a particular kind of animal, thimbles, teacups, or any number of other collectible items, use elements of your collection to decorate your tree.
- A ready-made craft bag can be tailored to your specialty, with interior zippered compartments to hold varying sizes of needles, thread, thimbles, finger guards and embroidery rings.Advertisement