Thieving sentence example
- I am convinced, that if all men were to live as simply as I then did, thieving and robbery would be unknown.
- The Kurirs, a wandering and thieving tribe, the Kamais, professional burglars, and the Baruds, cattle-stealers and highwaymen, are notorious among the criminal classes.
- I want to know what thieving bastard has been spending my money.
- Also good if you want to keep Brown 's thieving hands off your stash.
- To help combat the thieving lowlifes that would stoop to stealing fuel, Mike Hurley has developed a locking gasoline cap for his TVR.Advertisement
- It 's about time we got tough in our community on the anti social thieving scum who prey on us.
- They are thieving little scumbags who would rob our mothers, or grandmothers.
- Some children play the rabbits, the ducks and the thieving weasels while the audience learns and sings the chorus of four songs.
- Thieving scouser (cultural stereotype, no accusations intended) Steve Gerrard picks up the all things footie award for stating the obvious....
- As we develop safes, armored cars, security forces and ghost squads, so thieving develops further in directions we find unpleasant.Advertisement
- In an attempt to do so, he broke into the surrogate mother's home and stole anything he could get his thieving hands on that had to do with Parker and Broderick.
- They are: Melvin Underbelly (gluttony), Oberon Greenhaze (sloth), Sir William the Black (lust), Goldo Golderson (greed), Jewel the Thieving Hero (envy), Kahn the Warrior (wrath), and Wizard (pride).
- It was a top-down 2D game featuring the same action that's now so well-known: driving, shooting enemies and innocents both, fighting the cops, carjacking, thieving and robbing.
- As lieutenant of the Marches he was employed in settling disputes on the border, but used his power to instigate thieving and disorders, and is described by Cecil's correspondents as "as naughty a man as liveth and much given to the most detestable vices," "as false as a devil," "one that the godly of this whole nation hath a cause to curse for ever."