Thievery sentence example
- You can steal stereos, mug people for cash and pick locks for some old fashioned thievery.
- Where I come from the term is "thievery," but believe it or not, they don't call it that.
- He developed telekinesis before any of his other telepathic abilities, a skill he used for petty thievery to start with.
- They can learn to ride steeds, master the art of thievery, acquire pets, clothing or tattoos, and more.
- In the 1990s, many in the music industry started to take notice of her, and Bebel worked on projects with such established musicians as Thievery Corporation and David Byrne.Advertisement