Thermic sentence example
- In common with Gay Lussac and Davy, he held subterraneous thermic disturbances to be probably due to the contact of water with metals of the alkalis and alkaline earths.
- The action is not due to any influence on the thermic centres, nor to any production of diaphoresis, but to the influence of quinine upon the stability of oxyhaemoglobin.
- thermic conditions.
- syphono: 4th January 2000 4th January 2000 Bodmin ' s thermic siphons, viewed through the firehole door.
- thermic group, exhaust system, control unit and mapping are specifically designed for track competitions.Advertisement
- The irritants may be bacteria and their toxins, or they may be mechanical, chemical or thermic.
- Conductivity.-Conductivity, whether thermic or electric, is very differently developed in different metals; and, as an exact knowledge of these conductivities is of great importance, much attention has been given to their numerical determination (see Electric conduction; and Conduction Of Heat).
- Acetylene is one of those bodies the formation of which is attended with the disappearance of heat, and it is for this reason termed an "endothermic" compound, in contradis thermic tinction to those bodies which evolve heat in their nature of formation, and which are called "exothermic."
- Photo: 4th January 2000 4th January 2000 Bodmin ' s thermic siphons, viewed through the firehole door.
- Apart from my own house hills I flew over New Year in Monaco where I could test it in thermic conditions.Advertisement
- The thermic group, exhaust system, control unit and mapping are specifically designed for track competitions.
- thermic siphons, viewed through the firehole door.