Theorize sentence example
- There is no information for us to interpret or theorize about.
- Some experts theorize that children become immune to violence after seeing it repeatedly on television.
- Squads with very creative astute coaches can also theorize new stunts in their mind.
- Supposing that these arguments are sound, what conclusion does Nāgārjuna wish us to draw from our supposed inability to theorize reality?
- An observer in the present can only theorize concerning the origin of the universe that he sees on the basis of assumptions made.Advertisement
- They also theorize that if the strands are separated then each can form the template for the synthesis of an identical DNA molecule.
- This is perhaps harder to demonstrate directly, in a cultural practice which involves language but does not often explicitly theorize about language.
- Their earliest work was an attempt to theorize political identity within a Marxist framework.
- Habitus represents Bourdieu 's attempt to theorize the ways in which the social distinctions are incorporated into subjective dispositions.
- Some protesters of clay litters even theorize that bentonite can coat the intestines, preventing the absorption of nutrients and causing an overgrowth of unhealthy bacteria.Advertisement
- Because of this, many researchers theorize that migraines are caused by an overabundance of naturally occurring brain substances that that cause blood vessels to swell and press on nerves in the head.
- Since the sightings stopped after the bridge collapse, and one sighting was over the bridge just before the collapse, some paranormal investigators theorize that the mothman was actually some type of psychic projection.
- However, many experts theorize that environmental factors may play a role, triggering the disorder in those with certain genetic vulnerabilities.
- Some researchers theorize that pollutants in the environment may interact with genetic weaknesses to trigger ASD.
- Mitochondria are components in cells that create energy, and some theorize that mitochondria dysfunction in brain cells may lead to the symptoms of autism.Advertisement
- Even though it's science-fiction, the wormhole theory is a popular one that many theorize could also allow travel into other dimensions or parallel worlds.
- Some experts theorize that another possible cause of school refusal is traumatic and prolonged separation from the primary caregiver in early childhood.
- It's not clear why or how it worked, but scientists theorize that the acetic acid turns on genes that produce enzymes used by the body to break down fats.