Theo sentence example
- The last period of Lessing's life was devoted chiefly to theo logical controversy.
- Opiumsmoking is thus described by Theo.
- Enthusiasts can also buy Theo's hand-knitted alpaca suit, complete with its own wooden coat hanger.
- The closing sections feature some beautiful flute from Theo Travis providing perfect counterpoint to Wilson's vocals.
- His arrival now completes the team of 10 other recently hatched baby flamingos who will soon be joining Theo on crÃ¨che island.Advertisement
- Theo the fair trade teddy makes a welcome return, this time dressed in a Peruvian poncho and hat.
- The strike from the scythe had burned some strange runes onto milord Theo, which he told us gave him " a horrible feeling.
- The strike from the scythe had burned some strange runes onto milord Theo, which he told us gave him a horrible feeling.
- And with youngster Theo Walcott currently earning rave reviews on the south coast, Best 's future has been thrown further into doubt.
- Just before graduating with a Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts in 1988, Sandler landed a supporting role on the sitcom The Cosby Show, playing Theo's friend Smitty.Advertisement
- Theo's Puzzles will help young kids develop puzzle-solving skills by placing pieces in the appropriate places.
- Saved by a Lightbringer, he joined the Watchers, and is sent to Watch Theo because the Crusade has found out about her.
- Complicating this straightforward mission is the fact that Theo's "glow" doesn't hurt him.
- Unfortunately, he has no time to mull this over, as the action quickly shifts to fighting off any number of predators, including the Crusade, that would love to make Theo a quick snack.
- The subtle theo logical controversies of the 17th century made him anxious to show how simple after all fundamental Christianity is.Advertisement
- Religion, therefore, is earlier than theo logy.