Thaws sentence example
- The neve, which generally consists of broad sheets of great beauty, is formed from the freshly fallen snow during a series of alternate thaws and frosts.
- However, the dragon takes them down to the hot geysers of the Hotwater Valley where he thaws them out.
- In May the rivers open, the cleared land thaws out, and by June the miner is again at work.
- So maybe warming thaws the permafrost, which in turn produces more greenhouse gases, and more warming.
- thaws the permafrost, which in turn produces more greenhouse gases, and more warming.Advertisement
- This happens in other cars, but the heat from the engine quickly thaws the plug of ice.
- Heaving occurs when soil freezes, then thaws.
- Place the meat in a dish so that when it thaws the liquids do not drip on other foods.