Thais sentence example
- The same period probably also witnessed the liberation of the Thais or inhabitants of Siam from the yoke of the Khmers, to whom they had for long been subject, and the expulsion of the now declining race from the basin of the Menam.
- The royal chronicles of Cambodia, the historical veracity of which has often to be questioned, begin about the middle of the 14th century, at which period the Thais assumed the offensive and were able repeatedly to capture and pillage Angkor-Thom.
- Thais subsequently became the wife of Ptolemy Lagus, king of Egypt.
- It brings a cool, dry season that both Thais and tourists find delightful for travel.
- Courtesy The vast majority of Thais are tolerant and genuinely hospitable toward foreigners so long as the latter respect certain customs.Advertisement
- In the early 1990s, Thais became known as the global shoppers par excellence.
- For a fabulous one-piece, a Thais Purple strapless swimsuit is a sure bet for showcases gorgeous shoulders, while providing modest coverage everywhere else.