Tex sentence example
- He has a background in markup languages and, after a 20 year flirtation with TeX, is now an XML bigot.
- TeX wo n't hyphenate a word that's already been hyphenated.
- The Central Pacific-Union Pacific route to the coast, with its important affiliated companies, the Oregon Short Line and the Oregon Railroad & Navigation Company, extended from San Francisco, Cal., and Portland, Ore., to Omaha, Neb., by way of Salt Lake City; the Atchison, Topeka & Santa Fe extended from San Francisco and Los Angeles, Cal., to Chicago and to Galveston, Tex.; while the Southern Pacific had.
- LaTeX is a variant of TeX, which is the world standard for typesetting mathematics.
- Dane then played Charles "Tex" Watson in Helter Skelter, a movie based on the Charles Manson murders.Advertisement
- Serve light finger food with Tex Mex flair such as guacamole, tortilla chips, taquitos and empanadas.
- Animal and vegetable tex tile materials and wares thereof 98,540 92,105 78,086 70,343
- It is served by the Gulf & Interstate, the Gulf, Colorado & Santa Fe, the Kansas City Southern, the Texas & New Orleans, the Colorado Southern, New Orleans & Pacific, the Beaumont, Sour Lake & Western (from Beaumont to Sour Lake, Tex.), and the (short) Galveston, Beaumont & North-Eastern railways.