Tethers sentence example
- Most newer car seats come with the LATCH (lower anchor and tethers for children) system.
- Thare she tethers me aw nicht, an at the dawin, Ah cairrie hir hame on ma back.
- Water is pumped out of the cylinders until the entire assembly lifts up in the water, pulling the tethers taut.
- Wireless keyboards are handy innovations, allowing you to work and surf from a distance free of keyboard cable tethers.
- A center ball has tethers with smaller balls attached, and the toy's range of sounds and textures provide extra stimulation.Advertisement
- The Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) system in cars manufactured after September 1, 2002, should be used.
- Similarly, if you have to install six carseats to transport a van-load of young kids, you'll want a van that has the necessary LATCH (lower anchors and tethers for children) capability.