Tethering sentence example
- It can only be used for pairing with wireless headsets and not for any file transfers (OBEX profile) or for wireless tethering.
- tethering rings on block or bow perches breaking due to badly welded joints.
- tethering of horses and ponies and giving animal prizes.
- Tethering rings on block or bow perches breaking due to badly welded joints.
- These activities include hunting with dogs, animal circuses, tethering of horses and ponies and giving animal prizes.Advertisement
- That's why "tethering" a broadband digital mobile phone to a laptop is such a great solution.
- Not all cell phones are capable of tethering.
- Furthermore, tethering can some times be in violation of your Terms of Service with your chosen wireless provider.
- For example, the iPhone data plan being offered by AT&T cannot be used for tethering purposes.
- Should AT&T "catch you" using the iPhone in a tethering situation, it has the legal right to charge you for violating your contract.Advertisement
- In short, NetShare allowed for what is known as wireless tethering.
- In the terms and conditions for Apple, AT&T, and Rogers Wireless, however, tethering goes against what is considered "fair use" of the wireless data.
- Tethering is the act of using the wireless broadband connection on your cell phone to surf the web on your laptop.
- Not all cellular providers allow you to do this and not all plans are compatible, so if you do plan on tethering, be sure to check where and how you can do it.
- Tethering is when the phone is used as a cellular modem for a notebook computer, getting that laptop connected to the Internet.Advertisement
- In these conditions, a tumor of fatty tissue becomes isolated among the nerves below the spinal cord, which may result in tethering of the spinal cord and complications similar to those with open spina bifida.