Terrapin sentence example
- The terrapin catch decreased in value from $22,333 in 1891 to $1,139 in 1901.
- Shrimps, frogs (of great commercial importance), terrapin, clams and oysters are common.
- ($12,940); shrimp, 306,500 lb ($ 12,452); terrapin, 27,521 lb ($5,580); mullet, 138,000 lb ($3782); jewfish, 79,500 lb ($373 8); channel bass, 102,000 lb ($355 0); squeteague, 85,700 lb ($3 0 59); shark, 90,000 lb ($1800).
- So far as these are an article of general commerce, they come, like frogs, terrapin and turtles, mainly from the counties of the embayment region.
- Buffalo-fish, paddle-fish, cat-fish, drum, crappie, black bass, rock bass, German carp, sturgeon, pike, perch, eels, suckers and shrimp inhabit the waters of the Mississippi and its tributaries, and oysters, shrimp, trout, Spanish mackerel, channel bass, black bass, sheepshead, mullet, croakers, pompano, pin-fish, blue-fish, flounders, crabs and terrapin are obtained from the Mississippi Sound and the rivers flowing into it.Advertisement
- In the salt marshes of the coast occurs the diamond-backed terrapin.
- Interestingly, another Grateful Dead album, Terrapin Station, featured two dancing turtles on the front cover.
- The State Geological and Economic Survey has made a careful study of the fishes of North Carolina, of the shad fisheries, of oyster culture, and of the development of terrapin.
- The Community Center I grew up with was just a small terrapin temporary building.
- terrapin travel We carnival cruise line mexico booked an collection of mayan is advocating for.Advertisement
- terrapin building.
- Some good damselflies and Stripe-necked Terrapin seen en route.
- Terrapin Travel We carnival cruise line mexico booked an collection of mayan is advocating for.
- The new library is in the center of Bakewell, and replaced a terrapin building.
- terrapin seen en route.Advertisement