Terebinth sentence example
- The eastern slopes are comparatively bare of trees; but the western are well supplied with oak, terebinth and pine.
- Viscum, called dryos hyphear, is most plentiful on the esculent oak, but occurs also on the robur, Prunus sylvestris and terebinth.
- 1, the Septuagint shows that the singular form " terebinth " stood in the original text.
- A few of the higher mountains have the Aleppo pine and the juniper; elsewhere only an infrequent wild terebinth is to be seen.
- The terebinth tree and its resin were well known and highly prized from the earliest times.Advertisement
- The odor is a little like balsam and terebinth, and the taste astringent.
- 37 " terebinth of soothsayers "), or it might be a palm tree (cf.