Tennis-ball sentence example
- A Jack Russell terrier tolerated the visitors, provided he was kept busy racing after a thrown tennis ball.
- Each toy contains one Air KONG squeaker tennis ball in tummy, one squeaker head, and a toss and tug cotton dental rope.
- To relieve the tedium they messed about with a tennis ball.
- Boys playing football and the thud thud of a tennis ball on the courts.
- Machine washable (once squeaker tennis ball is removed).Advertisement
- Take a few practice swings in the store, and maybe inquire if it's a possibility for you to leave the store to test the racquet out with a tennis ball.
- If you're a beginner, go with an oversize racquet, for it will give you more room to make contact with the tennis ball.
- Problem is you have very little experience connecting tennis racquet to tennis ball.
- Imagine that one cake is a tennis ball or baseball, and make two cuts in the cake in the places that the stitching or lines would be on those balls.
- If you plan to engage in play with your dog, a simple tennis ball can provide be a lot of fun for both of you.Advertisement
- If you roll over on to your back while your sleeping, the tennis ball may provide enough discomfort that you will return to your side sleeping position.
- Bolle's lenses have the ability to mute all light colors with the exception of yellow, which means that a tennis ball becomes obviously more visible against any background colors.
- Place a tank top underneath and pair the top with colorful tight-fitting pants and two pairs of neon colored socks (hot pink and tennis ball yellow).
- A single cup serving is about equal to the size of a tennis ball.