Tellers sentence example
- He was still a prisoner in the land of those inmates of his mind, the rascal story tellers who made the most absurd tales seems as natural as butter on toast.
- In the event of a ballot being held the chairman shall appoint tellers who nevertheless may vote.
- The second telling was fast, throwaway and unembellished, as Pickering was up against competition from many other tellers.
- And the finest story tellers will recount the old, dramatic Kunda stories with everyone around the fire.
- We 're called to be salt, called to be light, called to be tellers of the story of Jesus Christ.Advertisement
- Automatic tellers, too, require programmers and technicians, and their salaries are four times what bank tellers receive.
- There were traveling merchants together with fortune tellers, ballad singers and wandering minstrels.
- With lower overhead and no need for tellers, services like Wells Fargo Online Banking can offer more products and services than your standard brick-and-mortar banks.
- Psychics Directory offers a variety of sites and services from clairvoyants, psychics, mediums, fortune tellers and spiritualists.
- Occupations in this sector include customer service representatives, wait staff, data entry workers, bank tellers, and basically any occupation that doesn't fall into the manufacturing, retail, government, or agricultural sectors.Advertisement
- The sign is usually visible on the front door, next to the tellers and on a sign close to the staff member who opens new accounts.
- Special markets are held each Bank Holiday when you might bump into morris dancers, strolling minstrels, jugglers and story tellers.