Television-stations sentence example
- Why not make - say - all television stations play that dirge at some point during the day?
- From local television stations to talk shows, everyone is talking about acai berries.
- The aforementioned television stations also have websites with design showcases.
- The rights to broadcast live sporting events are very pricey and television stations are not interested in giving it away.
- However, less well known is the fact that many television stations broadcast their programming over the Internet.Advertisement
- Professional photojournalists are sometimes called news photographers and are typically employed by newspapers, magazines and television stations to shoot images that are commercially viable.
- Many newspapers and television stations require budding photojournalist to complete some form of internship.
- For a treasure trove of ideas, the websites connected to major craft stores and television stations can't be beat.
- Quadphonic provides a list of college radio and television stations to choose from for your listening pleasure.
- These can also be viewed on public television stations or during special cable programming.Advertisement
- The ever popular movie of the week was seen on many television stations as a part of a weekly weekend special like the Wide World of Disney show which many grew up on.
- By the end of the 1950's there were over 4,000 possible titles that could be bought or rented by television stations.
- If you prefer not to go the online route, many television stations show shortened versions of the trailers, though you probably would have to watch quite a bit of television to catch a glimpse at one of the clips.
- In addition, some television stations regularly show movies featuring Native Americans.
- Similar television stations followed, such as VH-1, The Box, MTV2, Fuse and CMT (Country Music Television).Advertisement
- For those who don't know about the "Jobros", this very popular teen pop band has taken over Top 40 radio and television stations such as Disney by storm.
- Country music television stations often play songs by Carrie Underwood during music video countdowns.