Television-station sentence example
- A network television station announced the arrest of Byron John Jacobson for the murder of Elsie Otis whose nude body was found in rural Kentucky!
- In many ways, video podcasts are similar to the shows you'd find on your nearest public television station.
- When the television station had no other place to put her, they signed her as a co-host of a morning talk show.
- Letterman first started his post-college career, from 1970 to 1974, on an Indianapolis television station as a weatherman and news anchor.
- The college boasts the local public radio and television station on campus, providing an ideal learning environment for media students.Advertisement
- There is also a local television station that is supported through community donations.
- While it's true PBS is a television station like Nickelodeon, there is much more emphasis on educational entertainment rather than marketing entertainment.
- As a way to make money, RKO began to sell their older movies to be shown on an indie NY television station.
- The network launched in 1954 on a television station in San Juan, Puerto Rico.
- Check their website and television station for more information.Advertisement
- In addition, a group at a local community access television station did a one-hour show of my teaching.
- At that time, a local television station ran a poll and discovered that only half of Green Bay fans cared whether there were cheerleaders at the games.
- Watch the wildlife documentaries on your local public television station to learn more about how animals move in their natural surroundings.