Television-sets sentence example
- In the early 1950s the number of television sets in the UK began to expand along with rising affluence.
- It is important to realize that flashing lights, television sets and computer games do not make a person photosensitive or cause epilepsy.
- Over the course of the last 20 years, personal television sets have come a long way, and selecting a flat screen TV has become both easier and more difficult due to the sheer number of options available.
- On Thursday nights, women of all ages are glued to their television sets hoping to catch a glimpse of Patrick Dempsey, also known as Dr. Derek Shepherd or Dr. McDreamy.
- She has made us laugh, cry and even dance in front of our television sets (when no one was looking, of course).Advertisement
- His parents took Ben and his sister on television sets and his first TV appearance was at age six on The Mike Douglas Show.
- Family bowling nights include all family members from kids to grandparents, as games are played in front of their television sets.
- This caused flying Remotes everywhere, which broke a lot of television sets and put a lot of holes into gamers' walls.
- This console would connect to television sets and have interchangeable game cartridges for a variety of games.
- One study found that 32 percent of children ages two to seven had television sets in their bedroom.Advertisement
- Many feng shui practitioners advise removing television sets from bedrooms.
- One point represents one percent of 1,128,000 households, while share refers to the percentage of television sets actually in use and tuned in to the program in question.
- This means that 2.2 percent of households were tuned in to the soap opera at some point during its airing, and that 12 percent of television sets in use at that moment were tuned in to the soap opera.
- The tempo is relaxed at the Kona Village and rooms do not have telephones or television sets.