Television-channels sentence example
- Resources include a language laboratory and access to foreign television channels.
- For television channels and content producers, Google Video can increase viewership by providing Google users with information on future airings of relevant programs.
- Anything lower results in what's called Standard Definition, which is what most television channels broadcast in.
- Other websites actually allow you to tune into television channels rather than specific programs, giving you access to channels you might not be able to find on your local cable or satellite programming.
- FreeTube is a cool site for watching television channels you might not be able to see otherwise, such as BYU TV and Al Jazeera (in Arabic and English).Advertisement
- The cartoon first aired in 1940, and to this day still broadcast on television channels around the world.
- Site visitors can watch television channels from around the world, including Al Jazeera, Nile TV, LBC News, Syria TV, Dubai TV, BBC, Oman TV, and Saudi TV.
- Sometimes you want to watch some music videos, but the closest the music television channels seem to be able to provide you with is musicians participating in reality TV programs.