Television-channel sentence example
- Imagine my surprise when flicking through the local Arabic television channel when a familiar face was starring in a not so shabby music video!
- In June 2007, Trump signed a deal with the cable music television channel to produce Pageant Place, a show that brings reigning and former beauty queens together under one roof.
- Noggin for kids is more than just a digital and satellite television channel.
- The N does not necessarily feature educational programming, although Noggin is marketed as an educational television channel.
- Kids WB games are extensions of the programs offered by this television channel for children.Advertisement
- The Telemundo network is the second largest Spanish language content producer in the world and the second largest Spanish language television channel in the United States.