Televising sentence example
- Televising any round-robin inception in the s visiting the nevada Reno poll.
- If the pros by telephone until cards were horrible televising any round-robin.
- Calvin (Blair Underwood) is the star of a successful televising series that finishes of Trailer of Frontal Full.
- This prime role is bolstered by the televising of Parliamentary proceedings which began in November 1989.
- The patent is for a "Televising Gaming and Training Apparatus".Advertisement
- In 1984, the magazine improved the trophy ceremony to the Soap Opera Digest Awards, televising it for the first time, and adding primetime soaps.