Telesales sentence example
- I have more than nine years' experience recruiting and managing a dynamic telesales team at Northco mobile storage, generating company records of $25 million in sales volume each year for the past five years.
- Your goal to increase sales by 30% this year by developing a telesales department is a challenge I'd like to help you meet.
- Telesales is a great sales tool that can allow your business to reach out and put the touch on someone across the nation and the world.
- Rejection is a large part of the everyday life of a telesales phone rep.
- Hiring telesales reps "at will" makes the most sense.Advertisement
- Even if you have a small staff of 5-10 reps working in-house, you'll still need a phone system and long-distance carrier plan, voice mail boxes for each of your telesales reps, customer service reps, administrative assistants and you.
- Your consultants should be willing to provide free training for you and your telesales staff as part of their service package.
- If your expertise is writing a Business Plan, helping Startups or Telesales, our readers would love to hear what you have to say.