Telemetry sentence example
- A variety of options to reduce the data rates to within the RGS telemetry bandwidth limits are available.
- Radio telemetry by Churchill Controls, a founder member of the Low Power Radio Association, is a.. .
- Physiological correlates of social behavior in bighorn sheep: a field study using electrocardiogram telemetry.
- It has been developed from the well proven telemetry system used on the GeoAcoustics dual frequency side-scan sonar.
- A new Telemetry system lets players track scoring history, player tendencies, fatigue and more, all in real-time, so you can take advantage of your opponents weaknesses.Advertisement
- Telemetry monitoring has been available since the early 1990s but is not used in many hospitals as of 2004.
- Besides EFM and telemetry, which is usually continuous, there is intermittent monitoring using a hand-held Doppler to assess the FHR.
- Telemetry uses radio waves transmitted from an instrument on the mother's thigh, which allows the mother to remain mobile.