Telecoms sentence example
- The Nationals The South West Telecoms Lympstone Band came fourteenth in the national level two competition.
- The telecoms regulator, Ofcom, says consumers must examine ISPs to " assess which suits them " .
- An information campaign by the telecoms watchdog Oftel would have made things a lot clearer.
- Peter Black, the telecoms adjudicator, announced last week that the number of unbundled lines in the UK is nearing 500,000.
- According to telecoms analysts BWCS, 625 million people worldwide will be traveling on wi-fi enabled trains within the next five years.Advertisement
- Global Crossing, a long-distance telecoms carrier once valued at some $ 50 billion, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- The telecoms group has awarded the contract for the annual print run of.. .
- A selection of organizations with WWW servers, including many major computing, electronics and telecoms corporations.
- That move could upset NTT, Japan's telecoms giant which is in need of an international operator.
- And don't forget about the telecoms engineer who was committed to an asylum... They said he had too many hang-ups.Advertisement
- But telecoms analyst John Delaney of Ovum said T-Mobile's decision was " not entirely illegitimate " .
- Spanish telecoms operator, Telefonica, is to acquire British mobile operator O2.
- The telecoms regulator, Ofcom, says consumers must examine ISPs to " assess which suits them ".
- We will speed up the DTI's procedures for granting licenses to new telecoms operators and radically deregulate the telecoms industry.