Telecast sentence example
- As Jeff watches the latest telecast on Ocean Pioneer II, Thunderbird 2 lands.
- Which he has telecast by espnamong organization quot said appeared in films.
- A Spanish-language telecast of the race will be carried by ESPN Deportes.
- Then on November 22nd 1953, as an experimental test for RCA it became the first network telecast to be transmitted in color.
- For women confuse you being telecast by espnamong many of the.Advertisement
- His brief presentation for the documentary category earned praise from many critics as the best moment of the telecast, even besting the hosting duties by fellow comedian Ellen DeGeneres.
- This site includes information on the next upcoming Academy Awards telecast, as well as the results from the previous telecast.
- SportsCenter, the network's signature telecast, created a famous look that video game developers have clamored to integrate into their own video games.
- Although the awards show earned the highest ratings since its 1983 telecast, many felt his poor hosting duties translated into poor ratings for his talk show.
- The now famous "Oprah - Uma" introduction didn't win him many positive reviews among critics, but fans still loved him for the quirky gag and other jokes throughout the telecast.Advertisement