Telcos sentence example
- So I 'd rather see timecard program fewer restrictions on cable than more restrictions on telcos.
- This Internet phone service is an excellent tool, suitable for use in-house or on the road, with about 56% cost savings when compared to traditional phone companies (telcos).
- The company constantly upgrades its product, it can't currently offer guaranteed service quality like telcos, or any service-level agreements, but still has made an impact on business.
- Using this phone service puts the world at your fingertips, especially in those parts of the world where the Internet is far more reliable and cheaper than the local telcos.
- Telcos are watching, especially since Skype was acquired by eBay in September 2005 for $4.1 billion.Advertisement
- Your international callers can avoid their telcos long distance charges when you establish a Skype number in their country.
- VoIP Phone Service has changed the way telcos now market and has also changed the aggressive counter measures traditional telcos are using to stem an eroding service base.
- Telcos now want to assess emerging VoIP provides witjh additional charges for use of the Internet ISPs they claim they own or indirectly control.
- VoIP providers counter that telcos already charge their existing customers for these services.
- In fact, telcos are now shifting their marketing, providing VoIP-like services to small business, and merging with other companies to gain control of broadband.Advertisement
- Traditional telcos' vision of "customer service" will also need to change from the "you're just one account" to a realization that the one account voice can be heard worldwide through blogs and online Web sites.
- Now there is decreasing space where telcos can hide their foibles and downright goofs.